A quick way to prepare ice block mixture. Eat straight from a bowl or freeze in ice block moulds.
Ingredients (serves 15 | makes 15 Ice Blocks)
- 6-7 Peeled Frozen Ripe Bananas
- 1 Tin Ayam Coconut Milk (or Coconut Cream)
- Cut or break frozen bananas into chunks and place into food processor.
- Pour in one tin of Ayam coconut milk (or coconut cream).
- Process until you have a thick, creamy, and smooth texture (2-3 minutes).
- Scoop spoonfuls of banana and coconut mixture into ice block moulds and freeze for 4-5 hours. Enjoy!
Want other fabulous recipes sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This recipe was posted by: