So easy to make, and really filled with fresh yummy veges.
Ingredients (makes 20 fritters)
- 1 bunch Broccolini, ends trimmed
- 3 rashers rindless bacon, diced
- 1 cob fresh corn, kernels removed
- 250g fresh Ricotta cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 cup gf sr Flour
- Olive Oil for cooking
- Shredded mint - to serve
- Natural Greek Yoghurt to serve
- Cook diced bacon until cooked, in last couple of minutes throw in diced Broccolini and Corn, cook for a couple of minutes, set aside to cool
- Beat ricotta, milk, egg yolks and mozzarella with a hand mixer then add flour, mix, then stir in the bacon, broccolini and corn mixture.
- Beat egg whites to firm peaks and fold into ricotta batter
- Cook 1/4 cup sized mixture in olive oil, transfer to paper towel, or rack. Keep warm in oven if you like whilst you cook others.
- Combine mint and yoghurt to serve with fritters