A lovely hot casserole on a cold night.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 medium Potato (I used Kestrel) diced
- 1 medium Carrot diced
- 1 medium Sweet Potato diced
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup Peas
- 3 cups Breast chicken fillets diced in chunks
- 1 cup Bacon diced
- 1 Litre Chicken Stock
- Brown the chicken and bacon in a fry pan.
- Add all the vegetables to the bottom of the slow cooker, and add the chicken and bacon on top. Cover with the chicken stock.
- Cook on slow for 8 hours.
Want other fabulous recipes sent to you?
This recipe was posted by: