A nice simple and easy Easter dish the kids and adults will love.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 100g fried noodles
- 2 heaped Tbs crunchy peanut butter
- 200g good milk chocolate
- bag mini eggs
- Lightly grease round based patty pan tins.
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter together until fully melted and incorporated.
- Stir in the fried noodles.
- Place a tablespoon or so of the noodle chocolate mixture into each hole in tin and push upwards to make a basket shape.
- Place in fridge and once hardened remove and place two or three little eggs in centre.