This is so different from the shop bought schnitzel, much much tastier. Serve with veggies of your choice, I have mashed potato, mashed carrot and parsnip and steamed zucchini. It’s delicious served with gravy or a cheese sauce
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Rump steaks
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tblsp Plain flour
- 1 Tblsp Grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp Season all
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- Sprinkle Salt and pepper
- Pound steaks to tenderise and flatten.
- Mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, season all, salt and pepper.
- Toss steaks in flour, dip in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumb mix.
- Fry in a little oil and butter, combined, until golden brown, crunchy and delicious.
- Serve with veggies of your choice. Gravy or cheese sauce are lovely accompaniments.