- 500g lamb sausage mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup macadamias, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 2 sheets puff pastry, cut in half
- sesame seeds for sprinkling
- 1 egg, (extra) lightly whisked with a little water
- Preheat oven to 200°C, fan-forced. Place all the ingredients, except the pastry, extra egg and sesame seeds into a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and using your hands massage the ingredients together.
- Place the lamb mixture along the long edge of the pastry half and brush the other edge with egg wash and roll to enclose leaving the ends open. Cut into half and place onto prepared trays.
- Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Want other fabulous recipes sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This recipe was posted by: