When you need a mid morning or afternoon snack, or a special something for school lunch boxes, whip yourself up a batch of these delicious home made muesli bars…you will not be disappointed.
Ingredients (serves 16 | makes 16 Bars)
- 3 Cups Natural Bircher Muesli
- 1/2 Cup LSA
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Raw honey
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees, fan forced.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into lined baking tin and flatten out with back of spoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on cut into 16 pieces.