Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 375g bag NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE milk chocolate melts
- 1 cup Salted peanuts roughly chopped
- 1 cup Clinkers chopped (keep nice shapes)
- 1 cup Glace Cherries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 100g Small marshmallows
- Melt chocolate over slow simmering water in a glass bowl. Do not let bowl touch water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add melted chocolate evenly throughout the rest of the mixture carefully stirring the chocolate through.
- Place the ingredients into a square cake tin that has been lined with Al Foil. (20cm by 20cm).
- Flatten out the mixture evenly and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Once set use a knife that has been dipped in hot water to cut pieces of the Rocky Road.
Want other fabulous recipes sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This recipe was posted by: