Hubby and I loved this, as did one of my twins, the other wasn’t too fussed but she is a very fussy eater!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1kg potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 cup spring onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 4 tbspns milk
- 1 tbspn butter
- 400g can salmon drained and flaked
- 2 cups mixed vegetables - I used carrots, celery, mushrooms, peas and corn
- 60g butter melted for topping
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs (blitzed these in food processor)
- 1 cup tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup parsley (I used dried as I din't have any fresh)
- Place peeled and quartered potatoes and boil in salted water. Drain water and mash with milk and butter. Placed mixed veggies in microwave proof dish with a little water and microwave for 8 minutes.
- Add spring onions, garlic, salmon and vegetables to mashed potatoes and stir to combine
- Place mixture in dish
- Combine melted butter, breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley and spoon over the top of salmon mixture
- Baked at 180c for 30 minutes or until golden
- I served this on it's own, but you could serve with salad and crusty bread
Want other fabulous recipes sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This recipe was posted by: