A quick and easy sausage recipe. I serve with home grown steamed veggies and mashed potato
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 Serving)
- 2 Sausages
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Tblsps Instant gravy powder
- Fry off sausages. Remove from pan and chop into bite sized pieces
- Add onion to pan an d cook til softened
- Mix gravy powder into water and stir into pan. Stir and bring to boil. Boil til thickened
- Add sausages back to pan. Warm thru and serve
Want other fabulous recipes sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This recipe was posted by: