Introducing the team that will bring you the Toyota Prius v Reviews.
Recently we had hundreds of mums apply to take part in the Toyota Prius v reviews. The gallery of mums with their families was fantastic to spend time browsing through! From all the mums who entered the team at Toyota have chosen the 5 mums they would like to conduct the Toyota Prius v reviews.
Each mum that has been selected to review will have a Toyota Prius v for 10 days – to test drive, see how it handles a busy mum and her family and review! In addition to this, each mum will also star in their very own video review of the Toyota Prius v!
Follow the MoM Review Team as they share their Toyota Prius v reviews.
The 5 mums that will conduct the Toyota Prius v reviews appear in the Gallery below.
To follow their adventures in the Toyota Prius v, read what they thought and how they rated the Toyota Prius v, simply click on their photo to visit their individual review page.
|Average Ratings (from 35 ratings)|
|Flexible storage & seating|
|Comfort & Convenience|
|Fuel Economy & Performance|
|Stylish Exterior & Interior|
Introducing Toyota Prius v … contemporary style for the modern family.
For a versatile hybrid that looks as good as it drives, Prius v ticks all the boxes. With room for the entire family, this 7-seat wagon is as practical as it is stylish. From the daily commute to weekends away, smooth performance, ultra-low fuel consumption and six seating configurations for added versatility are just a few benefits.
Everything about this smart vehicle has been designed with versatility, comfort and style in mind.
On the outside …
When you start Prius v, you’ll be surprised at just how quiet it is. And thanks to Hybrid Synergy Drive®, you’ll enjoy fuel economy of 4.4L/100km1 – leaving you more to spend on the family! Prius v has unique styling designed to enhance aerodynamic performance and Prius v’s windscreen has been made with UV-reducing green glass and features innovative noise and vibration reduction capabilities, to keep the interior as peaceful as it can be with up to seven people on board.
On the inside …
What’s most impressive is Prius v’s versatility. You’ll find plenty of room for up to seven occupants, with three rows of seating and six different seating configurations. So whether you’re transporting extra friends or family, prams, golf clubs or suitcases, Prius v is incredibly accommodating. Simply make a few easy adjustments and the seats slide and fold into different configurations. The innovation continues with added features such as:
- a 6 speaker system with USB2 port for your iPod®3.
- BluetoothTM4 connectivity for hands-free mobile and music streaming.
- 6.1″ touch screen display with integrated Reverse Camera5 provides you with a view of what’s going on behind you.
- Energy and fuel consumption displays provide valuable feedback so you can actively evaluate and change the way you drive, for even greater efficiency.
- A vibrant colour combi-meter features a seatbelt reminder so that you know the whole family is buckled in.
- Head Up Display with Touch Tracer technology projects valuable information like speed and temperature on your windscreen so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road.
- Smart Entry and Smart Start which allow you to lock and unlock the doors – and even start the engine – simply by carrying the key fob with you.
Take a virtual tour of Toyota Prius v …
- Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR81/02 Combined (L/100km) for auto modes.
- Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
- iPod® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- The BluetoothTM word mark is owned by The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
- Reverse Camera is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving and/or safe parking practices. The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
Entry is open to all Mouths of Mums members and is open from Thursday 8 November 2012 until Monday 19 November 2012. Selected mums will be notified by email.