Temple University in the US conducted a study of 3700 parents and has found that mums who work are more likely to serve up fast food as a meal than to prepare a healthy one, and they also don’t tend to encourage healthy eating…
Most Popular From The Blog
- Win a luxury overnight stay at QT Sydney
- Win 1 of 4 Eliunt Extra Virgin Olive Oil compendiums
- Win one of 12 Carman's prize packs valued at $50 each!
- WIN 1 of 3 Brainy Child – Multi Award Winning Early Learning Programs
- Win 1 of 5 luxury skincare prize packs from Kiehl’s
- Win 1 of 2 Logitech prizes for mum!
- Win a BOSCH MUM5 kitchen machine
- Win 1 of 10 Eternal Creation fashion vouchers worth $50 each!