I never knew that baking soda was so versatile and useful for cleaning! I need to go to the supermarket and stock up on this product!
- Remove marks off wall: Make a paste with 50/50 baking soda and water and wipe.
- Use as deodorant: Rub a pinch under your arms to eliminate odour.
- Clean a smelly drain: Add a cup of baking soda and leave for an hour and then pour 2 cups of boiling white vinegar .
- Clean grout: Sprinkle baking soda on the grout and scrub.
- Add toughness to any cleaner: Use baking soda with your favourite cleaner to add abrasion which helps move stubborn marks.
- Deodorise your cat litter: Sprinkle baking soda in your tray when you replace the kitty litter.
- Clean your oven: Spray your oven with white vinegar and sprinkle with baking soda, leave for half an hour and then scrub off.
- Wash build up out of your hair: Add a tablespoon of baking soda to your shampoo every couple of weeks and rinse as usual. The baking soda will clarify your hair and remove product residue.
- Deodorise your carpet: Sprinkle baking soda on carpet, leave for 30 minutes and then vacuum off.
- Deodorise clothes: Add a cup of baking soda to your laundry to brighten and deodorise your clothes.
Do you have a baking soda cleaning tip to share?
SHARE with us in the comments below
Image and image credit: YouTube
Submitting your rating…