After the Christmas holidays it’s always hard to get thinking of lunch boxes and ideas to keep the kids happy and full at school.
Making your own snacks for the kids is a lot more cost effective than buying them at the supermarket. Here are 10 great lunch box fillers that your kids will love.
1. Puff pizza scrolls: Easy to make and delicious. It’s easy to mix it up and make vegemite and cheese or ham and cheese scrolls too!
2. Vegetable muffins: Give the kids the energy they need for school with these tasty muffins.
3. Choc Chip muesli bars: Healthy muesli bars the kids will love.
4. Corn fritters: Sweet, healthy and tasty snack.
5. Apple balls: Quick and easy snack the kids will love.
6. Ham and cheese muffins: Easy and a favourite at my house.
7. Sweet potato chips: These are so delicious, the kids won’t even know they are healthy!
8. Rice bubble bars: Much cheaper then the bought ones and the kids still love them.
9. Blueberry pikelets: The kids will love these, make lots!
10. Fruit kebabs: Keep fruit interesting and fun for the kids, serve them on sticks.
What’s your child’s favourite lunch box snack? SHARE WITH US in the comments below.
Main image credit: MOMS recipe