You don’t have to spend a lot of money this Mother’s Day to make Mum happy. I like gifts that come from the heart and I think they can mean more then if you spent a lot. Check out my list of 5 great gifts that you can give Mum that are free or very low cost.
- Vouchers: Make Mum a pack of vouchers for IOUs that she can redeem at anytime. Think massages, helping set the table, washing the car, cooking her dinner, running a bath, making a cuppa, the list is endless.
- Flowers: Pick some flowers from the garden and put them in a vase, I think there’s something special about hand picked flowers.
- Draw: Mums love to receive handmade pictures, so draw or paint her a special card or picture for her to hang up and treasure.
- Food: Mums often do a lot of the cooking so give her the day off or at least help her out in the kitchen. Make her breakfast in bed or take her on a picnic in the backyard. Food tastes better when you haven’t had to make it yourself!
- Bath: Run Mum a bath and give her time to herself to read or relax.
- And a bonus one – hugs and kisses! We don’t often remember to say thank you everyday but lets make sure Mum knows on Mother’s Day just how grateful you are for everything that she does for you.
These can easily be used for Grandmothers too.
Do you have any ideas to share with us?
PLEASE share with us in the comments below
Image credit: Pixabay