Winter holidays can be hard to keep the kids entertained as the weather can make it hard to get out of the house. Luckily the Winter holidays are only 2 weeks!
Here are 5 great things you can do with the kids to help keep them entertained:
- Lego: St Jakobi Lutheran School in Lyndoch is hosting an amazing Lego brick display with amazing works on show. There will also be a kids play area with a jumping castle and more. Kids can even enter their own Lego masterpiece in a competition. On 16th and 17th of July. Prices start at $10.
- Cubby: Head to Belair National Park for a day of fun cubby building. On 21st and 22nd of July. Cost is a gold coin donation.
- Ice skating: For the month of July, Glenelg will be transformed in a Winter wonderland, when an ice rink will be installed in Moseley Square for ice skating and snow play. Skating prices start at $7.50 includes skate hire. Snow play prices start at $5. Open 2nd to 31st of July.
- Museum: The SA museum has an extensive and hands on holiday program events that will keep the kids entertained. Most events are FREE.
- Movies: Winter time is perfect for seeing a movie and Hoyts have great family ticket prices. With “Finding Dory”, “Ice Age 5″ and “The BFG” all out these holidays, you may even want to go more than once.
Check out some great indoor games to do with the kids in the holidays HERE.
What are you planning on doing with the kids these holidays? Please add your comment below.