My kids love this and we do projects like this quite often. They can also make great postcards.
- 1 Sheet of paper, any colour
- 1 Lid from a wet wipe packet
- Coloured pencils
- Carefully remove the lid of a wipe packet. Usually they are still quite sticky. However if not sticky enough then use some glue.
- Stick it onto your paper and then draw around it. Here we made a house but you could make the lid represent a lid on a treasure box, gates to a castle, be creative and have fun!
- Draw someone or something inside of the lid. It can be anything or anyone you want. You can also stick someones picture inside if that is easier.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: