This autumn leaf craft is an easy activity to keep the kids busy on a cold day.
- 1 Piece of card
- Selection of coloured tissue paper (red orange, yellow), cut into small pieces
- 1 black texta
- 1 Sheet of clear contact paper
- Draw the outline of a leaf shape on the piece of card (you can find an image online and trace it onto the card if easier). Cut out the shape, leaving just the texta outline.
- Place a piece of clear contact on the front side so the sticky is facing the back side of the picture.
- Now get your child to stick the tissue paper on the sticky side until all gaps are filled. Hang on the window!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: