A fiddly little Christmas project for the cyclist in your life.
- 10 Old bike chain lengths
- Super glue
- Glitter spray paint
- Coloured cord or ribbon to hang
- Glue the bike chain in place with super glue (be careful as I think I got more on my fingers and surrounds than the bike chain. Allow to dry.
- Spray with glitter paint on one side and allow to dry before spraying the other side. Follow the directions on the spray pain for drying time. I allowed it to dry overnight.
- Tie the ribbon and cord through one end and it's ready to give as a gift or hang from your tree.
Notes... These are perfect gifts for cycling friends or relatives
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?