No mess painting for babies and toddlers.
- 1 Newspaper
- 1 tbsp 3 or 4 Different Colour Paints
- 1 Zip Lock Bag
- 4 pieces Sketch/Thick paper
- Spoon paint into bag so that the blobs are not touching.
- Seal the bag and tape it to a window or glass door (or floor for babies).
- Let bubba poke, press and smudge paint around in bag.
- Lay down some newspaper and place sketch paper on top.
- Remove zip lock bag from window and cut all 4 edges off.
- Carefully pull the bag apart and place the pieces paint side down onto 2 of the pieces of sketch paper.
- Peel off the plastic and place the last 2 pieces of paper onto the painted paper to make a print.
- Peel apart the pieces of paper to reveal 4 copies of the artwork.
- Sit or hang up to dry.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: