Make this beautiful butterfly artwork to hang on your child’s bedroom wall.
- 1 picture box photo frame
- 2 butterfly cards
- small Stanley knife
- glue or sticky tape
- Cut around half of a butterfly wing and fold back.
- Repeat the above on another butterfly, this time on the opposite side of the wing.
- If you like you can cut around both wings on another, but make sure you leave the middle (body) of the butterfly in-tact. Fold back wings.
- Place the same image of the butterfly behind your cut out. (this is what the second card is for).
- You can even cut out a butterfly and randomly place it where you like. Be imaginative and creative, it's all up to you.
- Take the back off your picture box frame and insert the card. Replace the backing and you are ready to hang.
I have seen these prints online from any where from $40 to $60, so this little activity was a steal at $7 and I feel looks pretty cute. Good luck and have fun anyone who is going to give it a try.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: