Fun idea for Christmas nails, paint these cute little these candy canes on your nails for Christmas day.
- 1 Shellac cleaner solution
- 1 Shellac base coat
- 1 Mint/light green shellac colour
- 1 Red shellac colour
- 1 White shellac colour
- 1 Shellac top coat
- 1 Toothpick
- 1 UV Light
- 2 Disposable make up remover pads
- Clean your nails with the shellac cleanser solution.
- Paint your nails with a thin coat of shellac base coat and cure under a UV light for 30 seconds.
- Paint nails with mint green colour shellac and cure for 120 seconds under UV light, repeat 1-2 times for deeper colour.
- Paint a candy cane shape with white shellac and cure under UV light for 120 seconds, repeat 1-2 times for 3D effect.
- Paint red stripes on the candy cane with shellac and cure under UV light for 120 seconds, repeat if required.
- Paint shellac top coat over nails and cure under UV light for 120 seconds.
- Wipe over nails with cleanser solution and your all done!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: