This is a cute project that your kids can do / help you with in the school holidays.
- 1 toilet roll
- 1 piece of green paper
- 1 piece of yellow paper
- small lengths of coloured yarn
- sticky tape, scissors, paint and paintbrushes, black texta
- Paint the toilet roll green and when dry, cut in half.
- Cut out arms and legs for each frog and fix them on with sticky tape.
- Draw a fly on the piece of yellow paper and cut out. Stick to one end of the yarn, then stick the other end into the frog's mouth.
- Draw on eyes and you're done!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: