A quick and easy decoration that looks really effective on the christmas table
- 1 Green apple per person ( make sure they have stems in tact)
- 1 piece of string per apple
- 1 sheet of thin card or thick brown paper
- Cut leaf shapes out of the card and make a hole in the 'stem'
- Neatly write each guests name on each of the 'Leaves" ( or get your friend with the really neat handwriting to do it for you )
- Thread a piece of string through the hole and tie to the stem of the apple
It's an project the children could get involved in too :-)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: