A really simple Christmas activity that the children can easily join in with, my daughter and her friends had great fun making these.
- 1/2 Metre red, green and white Christmas material
- wire coat hangers
- pinking shears
- Begin by shaping the main part of the coat hanger into a circle shape.
- Then you will need to cut your material into strips about 3-4cm wide and approximately 15cm long. I cut one strip and tied it onto my coat hanger first to decide how long I wanted it. Then I cut a pile of strips up of each colour material.
- Next tie your strips on if you wish you can do in an alternate pattern or just randomly tie on. Once you have filled your circle you can use a piece on material to wind around the handle of the coat hanger.
- The material you have should make at least a couple of wreaths.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: