Add some more colour to your Christmas with this festive christmas lights nail design!
- 1 Shellac base coat
- 1 Silver sparkle shellac
- 1 Black shellac
- 1 Pink shellac
- 1 Purple shellac
- 1 Orange shellac
- 1 Blue shellac
- 1 Green shellac
- 1 Yellow shellac
- 1 Shellac cleansing solution
- 1 Shellac top coat
- 1 Toothpick
- 1 Disposable makeup pad
- 1 UV light
- Paint nail with a thin coat of shellac base coat and cure under the UV light for 30 seconds.
- Paint nail with silver shellac and cure under UV light for 120 seconds. Repeat for thicker colour if necessary.
- Paint black swirly line and about 12 small lines off that with black shellac and cure under the UV light for 120 seconds.
- Using the toothpick put teardrop shape dots at the end of the small lines with the pink, purple, blue, orange, green & yellow shellac making the lights then cure under the UV light for 120 seconds. Repeat if you need a thicker coat or want a 3D effect.
- Paint entire nail with shellac top coat and cure under the UV light for 120 seconds.
- Wipe nail with shellac cleansing solution to remove sticky residue and you are all done.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: