- 1 pack coloured wooden craft sticks
- pom poms
- craft glue
- Choose 6 sticks and make two triangles using three sticks each and craft glue. Once dry, place one the right way up and glue the other triangle up the opposite way then allow to dry.
- To reduce mess, set up newspaper on a table along with glue and different pretties (glitter, sequins etc) in lids/containers.
- The only thing you need now is imagination! I created a frozen inzpired star using blue sticks, silver glitter and pom poms. We did this activity at the craft club I run at my son's school and the kids made some beautiful stars!
- Allow to dry then tie ribbon/string on one corner large enough the it can be hung on a tree branch.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: