Home made wrapping paper handmade by your child which doubles as a creative outlet for them. A unique gift for family members or for your child’s friends.
- 1 large sheet of blank paper
- 1 small portion of paint of your choice
- stamps or paintbrushes
- Cut out a large sheet of blank paper.
- Portion out the paint and let your child decorate as they like with stamps, paintbrushes or their fingers.
- Let dry, then wrap up a present.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: