- 1 White hard boiled egg
- Black crayon or texta
- 3 White pom poms
- White paper or thin cardboard
- Pink crayon or texta
- On your paper or thin cardboard, draw two ear outlines. Cut out and colour the centre pink.
- Using the glue, attach two pom poms at the bottom for feet.
- With the black crayon, draw your face.
- With the glue, attach a pom pom to the rear of the egg as a tail. Add the ears to the top.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: