This is a fun holiday project your kids can be involved in. It’s very easy and the kids love seeing their artwork on the fridge.
- 3 drawings from your child
- laminator and laminator pouches
- old magnets
- Take one of your child's drawings and glue to a piece of cardboard - trim to size.
- Place in a laminating pouch and laminate. Trim to size.
- Cut out an old magnet and glue to the back of the picture. Done!
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: