- A old plastic/rubber toy ( or buy a cheap one from $2 shop )
- Spray paint Colour of your choice
- Spray on sealer (Clear) ... Adult use
- Stanly knife *adult use
- Blutac / Putty (Non toxic) ... Can use kids non toxic blutac
- Carefully cut a round opening at the top of the doll's head
*if you would like to protect any part ie' eyes ect cover the area with blutac
- Spray paint the doll in a well ventalated area and allow to dry
- Seal with the sealing spray and allow to dry
- Fill and cracks and joints on the inside with blutac or putty, if the opening is large enough I seal the neck joint compleatly.
Allow 24 hrs to set
- Fill the opening with potting mix & plant the succulent positioning to look like hair and enjoy watching your Dolly Pots head grow :)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: