- 1 avocado, pitted and mashed
- 4 tblspn sour cream
- 3 tblspn extra-virgin cold-pressed olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- Wet hair and apply mixture. Massage into scalp, and rub through with fingers to tips. Run a fine-toothed comb through your hair to evenly distribute the mixture.
- Place either a plastic shower cap or towel on your head; leave conditioner on for 20 minutes. The heat created by covering the head allows the mixture to more fully penetrate the scalp and hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Shampoo and style as usual.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: