This water bag is a great project to use up those leftover craft bits and pieces. The bag shown in the picture has eyes, glitter, beads, foam sea stickers, shredded cello, beads and felt pieces. Your child will have to move the water around to discover all of the objects inside.
- 1 Zip lock bag (double zip preferable)
- 1-4 Cups Leftover craft items. Sequins. Foam stickers. Cellophane etc
- 1-4 cups Water
- 3 - 6 drops Optional food colouring
- Take your zip lock bag and add leftover craft items.
- 3/4 Fill bag with water and food colouring and push leftover air out. Close bag as tight as possible.
- If the bag isn't air/water tight, seal with some tape. Playing with the bags is reccomended outdoors and under adult supervision in case of a leak.