Painting your nails in this fluro swirl pattern is perfect for the party season!
- 1 UV lamp
- 1 shellac base coat
- 1 shellac top coat
- 1 fluro yellow shellac
- 1 black shellac
- 1 fluro pink shellac
- 2 toothpick
- 1 shellac nail cleanser
- 1 disposable make up remover pad
- Clean your nails with the shellac nail cleanser and apply a thin coat of shellac base coat and cure under the uv lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a coat of the yellow shellac and cure under the uv lamp for 120 seconds. Repeat for thicker colour.
- Using a toothpick dip it into the black shellac and make swirls with it then cure under the uv lamp for 120 seconds.
- Then with the other toothpick also make swirls with the pink shellac and cure under the uv lamp for 120 seconds.
- Apply a coat of the shellac base coat and cure under the uv lamp for 120 seconds.
- Put some shellac nail cleanser on the disposable make-up pad and wipe all nails to remove any sticky residue and you are all done.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: