Great looking statement nails for any occasion!
- 1 UV lamp
- 1 Shellac base coat
- 1 Shellac top coat
- 1 pink shellac
- 1 shellac cleansing solution
- 1 multi colour nail foil
- 2 disposable make up pad
- 1 foil adhestive
- Clean your nails with the shellac cleansing solution and one of the disposable make-up pads.
- Paint a thin layer of shellac base coat onto your nails and cure under the UV lamp for 30 seconds.
- Paint a coat of the pink (or any colour you like) shellac onto your nails and cure under the UV lamp for 120 seconds. Repeat for darker colour result.
- Paint nails with shellac top coat and cure under the UV lamp for 120 seconds.
- Using the other disposable make-up pad and the cleansing solution wipe all nails to remove the sticky residue
- Paint a thin layer of the foil adhesive onto desired nail and let dry for a couple of minutes.
- Then using the foil, start pressing it onto the nail and lifting repeatedly until the whole nails is covered and you have achieved the look you are after.
- Paint the nail(s) you just put foil on with the shellac top coat again and cure under the UV lamp for 120 seconds.
- Give all nails another wipe over with the cleansing solution and your all done! :-)
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: