This scrub is easy to make and also softens your hands while you rub it on your feet. I use it as an all over exfoliant in the shower, but its best purpose is really to exfoliate and soften those hard working feet.
- 1/4 Cup dry rice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 - 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Grind the dry rice in a food processor or Mortar and pestle. Play around with the consistency of the rice; you don't want it to be fine or too course.
- Mix all the ingredients together using enough olive oil to make it into a paste.
- Before you start the scrubbing organise a towel and a bucket of warm water to rinse.
- Massage it into your feet (or get someone that loves you to do it for you). Give it a good scrub and then leave it on for 20 minutes or until the kids needs you.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: