These DIY Christmas cards are very very cute! They look great and because little feet have participated, they are also very special.
- Card or thick paper
- Paint (we used brown)
- A marker – or other antler drawing materials
- Eyes – we used googly eyes, you can make your own, draw them on, use buttons…
- A shiny nose. We used a red pom pom!
- Print your footprint onto the card. We printed many feet, because it’s fun and because footprints don’t always work the first time… We printed onto a larger piece of paper and then cut out the best one!
- When your footprint is dry, it is time to give your reindeer a face. We stuck on a pom pom nose, drew on two antlers and gave him googly eyes!
- The last step was to stick the footprint reindeer onto a red card. A very special Christmas Card indeed!