A quick and fun way to make your own wrapping paper with the kids
- 4 marbles
- small amount paint in different colours
- unlimited paper (I find A4 computer paper works well)
- 1 baking dish or similar to fit the paper
- Put a piece of paper in a baking dish
- Add a blob of a few different colours of paint
- Put 4 (or more) marbles in and get the kids to move the baking dish around causing the marbles to leave colourful trails in the paint.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: