Really simple, very inexpensive sandshoe upcycling project.
- 1 pair Cheap black sandshoes
- 3 Variety of coloured paints
- 1 White paint
- 1 Glitter paint
- 1 Old toothbrush or stiff paintbrushes
- 1 Waterproof spray
- 1 Masking tape or stickytape
- Tape over all areas you don't want to get painted. I used everyday sticky tape.
- Start by brushing coloured paint roughly over the shoes. Be sure to leave some black space. Smudge the paint with the toothbrush. Allow the paint to dry a little.
- Splatter some white paint with the toothbrush to crest 'stars'. Allow to dry a little.
- Brush the glitter paint all over. Be liberal! Allow to dry.
- Spray shoes with waterproofing and allow to dry. Remove tape,
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: