I made this gardeners scrub for my Mum’s birthday and she loves it and said it works the best out of anything she has used. I put it in a wide neck jar with a flip lid for easy access when you have dirty gardening hands.
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 10 drops Peppermint essence
- 10 drops Tea tree oil
- 1/2 cup Dish liquid or liquid soap
- 1 tablespoon Coconut/macadamia/olive oil
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Mix the wet ingredients and lemon zest together.
- Add wet mix to sugar. If mixture is dry add a little more soap and if too wet add more sugar.
- Mix all together and put into a wide neck jar.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: