Very simple card to make but very pretty.
- 1 Blank purple card and envelope
- 1 Sheet of nice colour paper with a pattern of your choice
- 1 Gift tag
- Double sided tape
- 1 Flower
- 1 Cutting tool for nice edge (you can get these from craft shops)
- Cut the purple paper with a cutting/tearing tool and using double sided tape stick it on the card as per the picture.
- Stick on the gift tag. Then stick the flower on the card.
- I sometimes place a sticker on the gift tag, such as happy birthday or thank you depending on the occasion.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: