This is a lovely little project that children from around 5 years and up can do independently, provided you have helped them set up.
- 1 white piece of cardboard, folded in half
- 1 fairy picture
- 1 piece of patterned cardboard or paper
- Fold white cardboard in half.
- Paste the patterned paper or card on top.
- Cut out the fairy and paste on top.
- If you have glitter glue or diamond stickers, you can add them as embellishments afterwards.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: