Sick of nits? Make a preventer and use it daily when your child goes to school. If your child actually has lice, this preventer may help but I would recommend using a commercial product to guarantee killing them initially. You can then use this preventer to keep them at bay.
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 bottle tea tree oil
- 1 bottle lavendar essential oil
- It is important when making and storing nit preventer that you keep it away from children as tea tree oil is poisonous when swallowed. Make sure you make it away from children and store it out of reach.
- Fill a spray bottle 3/4 full with tap water.
- Add 8 drops of tea tree oil and 8 drops of lavender essential oil into the bottle. Give it a gentle shake and then to up with water.
- To use: spray all over your child's head (get them to close their eyes) and then concentrate on spraying around the back of their ears and base of the neck as this is where nits like to congregate initially.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: