This soap castle recipe is a great activity for kids and provide a fun and safe option to bring the holidays into the tub. When you include your children in the process, it makes the gift a little more personal for those you love. You can combine different colours and scents to personalise them for your own little ones and the fun shapes make them the perfect combination of silliness and soap.
- 100g clear soap base
- 1/2 tsp almond oil
- 1/3 tsp magic red mica
- 1/2 tsp blue mica
- 2 ml chocolate fragrance oil
- 1 castle silicone mould
- Add almond oil to clear soap base and melt in microwave until liquid.
- Split the soap base into two batches.
- Add blue mica and chocolate fragrance oil to the batch one, add magic red mica to the batch two, mix well.
- Pour the red coloured soap to the silicone mould. Let it set for 5 min.
- Pour the rest of blue coloured soap base into the mould. Spray the soap with alcohol spritz to eliminate any bubbles and allow the soap to fully harden.
- Remove the soap from the mould and wrap in cling wrap.