Something magical and fun, minimal cost, and a lot of bonding!
- 1 T-shirt
- As needed Iron-on appliqués
- 1 Iron
- 1 Ironing board or towel
- Take your child to a store and choose out a cute little T-shirt that is plain, and a colour they love. For me obviously my little Princess likes pink!
- Art and craft and haberdashery stores will have the appliqués. You can let your childs imagination go wild by allowing them to select their favourite characters or letterings that you will iron on when you get home. We chose MoM lettering and a cute cartoon image.
- Lay out the ironing board or towel at home, place the t-shirt on top and then get your little helper to show you how they want to have the letters or design laid out before mummy irons on.
- Now you iron-on the appliqués.
- When finished show your child and you have together created a heirloom and fun piece of clothing that is very personalised.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: