Dancers Leg Warmers.
- 2 x 4 - 1/2 MM Knitting Needles
- 2 x 100g wool, depending on desired length
- 1 Large sewing needle.
- Cast on 48 stitches.
This is an average child of 7 to 8 years. Size will vary depending on age and height etc of child.
- Knit 1 Pearl 1. Continue until 7cm long
- Knit 1 Row, Pearl one Row. Continue until 22cm long.
Depending on desired Length.
- Knit 1, Pearl 1. Continue until 7cm long.
- Cast off.
Once you have reached desired length.
- Sew together and there u have a leg warmer.
Repeat steps 1 - 3 again to make second leg warmer
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: