I love adding notes to my children’s lunchboxes. I have lots of encouraging and positive messages as well as some reminders (eg. don’t forget to drink water! don’t forget to bring home your jumper) as a bonus I throw in some knock knock jokes.
- 1 piece of paper with your message on it
- 1 printed message/jokes from the internet
- 1 laminator and laminator pouch
- scissors, blu-tac, stickytape
- You can either type up your own message or download and print some prepared ones from the internet. Search google for "printable lunchbox notes".
- Print out message and laminate. Once finished, cut out and you're ready to stick it in the lunchbox.
- You can either leave it loosely in the food or blutac/sticky tape it to the lid of the lunchbox.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: