Great rainy day activity. Not just for girls! Boys will love this one because you can just convince them to draw some dinosaurs to stomp on your cupcake flowers.
- 1 Packet Pattycake or Cupcake Wrappers
- 1 - 4 Sheets Coloured Paper or Magazine Cut outs
- 1 Glue
- 1 Markers
- 1 Base paper for background
- Turn some cupcake wrappers around. Cut some magazine or coloured paper into strips for the stems.
- Go wild and make a collage garden by glueing the patty cases as flowers. Strips of paper as stems. Any other shapes you can make as well.