A fun and easy craft for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Recycled egg carton
- Paint - various colours
- 2 Googly eyes
- 3-4 Pipe cleaners
- Glitter, sparkles, decorations
- Hole punch or scissors
- Cut 6 rounds from the egg carton. Paint each one and leave to dry.
- Punch a hole at the base of each round and secure rounds to each other with pipe cleaners to make the caterpillar.
- Glue eyes to the front. Punch holes in the 'head' and poke through pipe cleaners to make feelers. Poke pipe cleaners through each round to make feet.
- Decorate the top of the caterpillar if desired with glitter or sparkles.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: