A great way to re-use drink cans, will need adult supervision because of the sharp edges of the cans when you cut them.
- 1 Empty soft drink can, washed and dried
- 1 Nut, bolt, washer
- 1 Strong pair of scissors
- 1 can spray paint
- With a strong pair of scissors cut the top off the can, and then cut down the side of the can in strips about 1.5cm wide stopping above the rim.
- Punch holes at end of each strip with a strong hole punch or punch with a pair of scissors, make sure holes are approx. same distance from each end.
- Bend each strip downwards underneath the can threading onto the bolt and screw together.
- Spray paint the decoration in your colour of choice and add some ribbon or string to hang it with.
Want other brilliant projects sent to you?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
This project was posted by: